Tuscan Table (11/10/2016)
Featuring Fine Italian Wines & Seasonal Dinner Pairings
We are thrilled that our premier fall tasting event is now less than one week away. Please consider joining us on Thursday, November 10th to enjoy delectable dinner pairings (see four-course menu below) prepared with Tuscan influence by our very own Chef Jackson Yordon and Sous Chef Beth Kozemchak. These wonderful offerings will be paired with a variety of fine Italian wines to set the stage for a amazingly tasteful evening. We hope to see you there!
TUSCAN TABLE MENU:
• House made ricotta, roasted artichoke, preserved lemon, with peasant bread
• Slow braised pork shoulder, white bean, roasted wild carrots, squash puree
• Pioppino, chanterelle, and prosciutto tordelli pasta, white balsamic butter
• Tuscan rice custard torta
Seatings are $59 per person.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the restaurant for reservations and additional event information.
(207) 204-0195 /// 24 Ocean Avenue /// Kennebunkport, Maine